2021 New Summer Camp Guidelines
Stony Glen Summer Camps are separated into ability levels for maximum learning and improvement. We keep all our camps small with tons of “one on one” attention.
Our well qualified senior counselors and knowledgeable junior counselors make our camps tons of fun, and can help campers improve their skills significantly in a short time. Beginner camp is open to campers ages 6-13, brand new beginners through riders starting jumping.
In each camp we separate the levels of riding to ensure that each camper will benefit from our expertise. Campers may ride Stony Glen Horses or bring their own and keep them at Stony Glen during their session(s).
Camp will include horseback riding, art projects, guest instructors and swimming. Boots are required (call if in need, we often have recycled pairs) Stony Glen will provide safety helmets.
At the end of each session we will hold a small show for the children to show off their new skills to friends and family.
Due to the new Covid-19 procedures this year we have a modified this year summer camps and policies.
- We are going to limit each camp to 12 only riders. We will keep each camp in 3 groups of 4 riders in each group and they will stay with those 4 riders through the whole camp. Each group will stay apart from the other groups for the camps.
- We have removed swimming and Lunch from the schedules in order to help keep social distancing during camp. We will have a snack time incorporated into our day.
- We require a $100.00 deposit for camp however the total payment for the camp will be due two weeks prior to the camp.
- Pee Wee Camps $275.00 per session
- Regular Camps $350.00 per session